Friday 24 August 2012

Purple floral Simplicity 2404




I have got serious history with this simplicity 2404 pattern. I bought it three times!!! Yes you heard read right. First time it got lost in the post, second time it got lost in the post. As if I knew there was something about this pattern and me, I bought it the third time. Phew.. it got delivered to me.

I just love this pattern. Truly an amazing fit. (well in my opinion.)
Navy blue lace trim added at the empire waistline as a little design detail.


Skirt in pattern was for a straight skirt, I used an 'A' skirt because I don't like my dresses clinging to me at waist level cos I still have a bit of a 'stomach' :)


S2404 Misses Dresses Simplicity Pattern


Back view



There you have it, my simplicity 2404. Glad I finally got it. Planning another version in red and white but that might not get on the priority list until next year. lol.
At the rate I make clothes, I will soon need a charity to pass dresses to because of the quantity we all have combined. lol.
Well its all in the name of practising to perfect my skills!! :)






1 comment:

  1. Wow!!!! I love this! I want to impressed with the bottom part of the skirt but loved the bodice on the patterns reviews! I love that you made a long sleeve version and that you added a different skirt option! I think I will do the same!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, Please leave a message, Thanks